Troopers Seek Public’s Assistance in Locating Robbery Subject
Presented by Public Information Officer, Master Corporal Gary Fournier
Dover – State Police are requesting assistance in locating Shaiheme D. Edwards, 18 of Bridgeville, who is wanted for six counts of Robbery 1st, five counts of Conspiracy 2nd, six counts of Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Felony, five counts of Wearing a Disguise During the Commission of a Felony, Possession of a Weapon with a Removed, Obliterated, or Altered Serial Number, Terroristic Threatening, and Resisting Arrest. He is also wanted by Dover Police Department, Milford Police Department for robberies, as well as two capiases out of area courts.
Edwards is wanted in connection for his involvement in at least six robberies that were committed within Delaware State Police jurisdiction. The following are a list of locations the incidents occurred along with a link to the press release:
- Saturday, July 23, 2016 at approximately 10:53 p.m., Village Package Store, located at 1614 S. Governors Avenue, Dover. https://dspnewsroom.com/2016/07/29/update-surveillance-photos-released-troopers-investigate-liquor-store-robbery/
- Friday, November 18, 2016 at approximately 11:00 p.m., Marvel Liquor store located at 3086 South State Street, Camden. https://dspnewsroom.com/2016/11/19/troopers-investigate-liquor-store-robbery-3/
- Tuesday January 3, 2017 at approximately 9:20 p.m., Uncle Sam’s Market, located at 50 West Birdie Lane. https://dspnewsroom.com/2017/01/04/troopers-investigate-robbery-of-magnolia-gas-station/
- Saturday January 14, 2017 at approximately 9:34 p.m., Valero gas station, located at 1885 Bay Road. https://dspnewsroom.com/2017/01/15/state-police-investigating-robbery-of-spring-hill-gas-station/
- Monday January 16, 2017 at approximately 9:02 p.m., Family Dollar Store, located at 126 Front Street. https://dspnewsroom.com/2017/01/17/troopers-investigating-a-robbery-of-the-frederica-dollar-store/
If anyone has any information in reference to Shaiheme Edwards’ whereabouts, they are asked to call 9-1-1 or contact Detective M. Weinstein at 302-698-8443. Information may also be provided by calling Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333, via the internet at www.delaware.crimestoppersweb.com, or by sending an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword “DSP.”
You can follow the Delaware State Police by clicking on:
Please tell us how we’re doing via our Citizen Satisfaction Survey.
Released: 012617 1415